Powdered food to be mixed with water or other beverages to based maltodextrin maize. Neutral flavour.
Maltodextrin is extracted through hydrolysis of foods such as wheat, rye, cassava or banana. In this case we are faced with corn starch maltodextrin, which is the most used in the field of sports supplementation and food industry.
It is a complex carbohydrate perfect for endurance sports thanks to its sustained release of energy without generating insulin spikes, and also to promote glycogen filling after physical activity.
It is digested easier than other starches and does not provide diarrhea or stomach discomfort when consumed in large quantities as in the case of sugar, facilitating a large caloric intake at specific times without adverse effects. Pure sustained energy!
- Provides sustained energy.
- Stimulates post-workout glycogen replacement.
- Increase performance during physical activity.
- Rapid digestion and assimilation.
- Neutral flavor in hermetic bag format.
- Minimum contribution of sugars.
- Perfect for endurance sports and fitness.
100% Maltodextrin from maize. May contain traces of milk, soy, gluten, egg and fish.
- Mix from 0.5g to 1g of product per kilogram of body weight with approx. 350 ml of water or other drink. Depending on the needs you can take before, during and after physical activity.
- Store in a cool dry place.
10 other products in the same category: