The best solution to control appetite. Improves mood and quality of sleep.
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is a precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter responsible for happiness and obtained from the seeds of Griffonia Simplicifolia, with a standardization greater than 99% (Analyzed by HPLC).
This compound has benefits against the consumption of L-tryptophan, as is its bioavailability, since the latter is easily converted to niacin, however 5-HTP only becomes serotonin, this makes it a superior supplement when it comes to improving the mood and reduce stress.
5-HTP is commonly used as a supplement to improve sleep or a soothing supplement, but has many other benefits such as body weight control thanks to control over anxiety, improves mood helping to have better mood and a feeling of wellness.
- Direct precursor of serotonin.
- Control over binge eating.
- Improves mood.
- Helps to have a better quality of sleep, promoting recovery.
Bulking agents: maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose (E460), Gelatin (capsule), 5 HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) of seed extract of Griffonia simplicifolia standardized 100 mg, anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate. May contain traces of milk, soy, gluten, fish and egg.
- Take the first week 1 capsule a day with breakfast and another with lunch. From the second week, increase the intake with 1 capsule at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Daily dose
- 1 to 3 caps daily.
- Store in a cool dry place.
10 other products in the same category: